I will be getting another batch of kits made and once all the current preorders are filled I will list the stock of the extras I ordered.
contents of kit
Stl files for anyone that wants https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z4x9JJPxMVS33Lny1YkzpYVabQZxyF_G?usp=sharing
Includes the following: NOTE I HAVE HAD TO MAKE CHANGES TO KIT TO SUPPORT MORE HOTENDS AND EXTRUDERS THIS MEANS THAT THEIR ARE MANY CHOICES FOR THE PRINTED PARTS SO PLEASE CHECK THE GUIDE AND PRINT WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE INSTALL . I CAN PRINT THEM FOR OYU IF NEEDED BUT RATHER THEN INCLUDE A FEW UNIVERSAL AS POSSIBLE MOUNTS I HAVE DIFF OPTIONS DEPENDING ON HOTEND OR EXTRUDER AND A BETTER CARRIAGE THAT IS NOW MODULAR AND HAS QUICKCHANGE PLATE.
- New carriage that can support second hotend for dual extrusion. It is lighter with native mosquito and dragon mounts.
- Y to X brackets that convert to a mgn12h rail and support the shoulder bolts properly.
- 4 full length motor mounts that use idlers instead of bearings stacked on each other. Converts to Voron 2.4 style path with direct drive. Removes 4 shafts and 6 pulleys from rotational mass when installed with the rest of kit.
- New precision high strength shoulder bolts, 140kpsi vs 70k for precision and not rated for standard.
- 6 Smooth idlers required for motor mounts.
- .3mm bearing shims.
- Files for cable chain and cooling for takoto /mosquito /dragon are all available and linked in the guide. “I can print for anyone that needs but to be able to support as many configs i had to start making diff versions of the printed pieces instead of the original generic ones
- Belt ties
- Double tnut plates.
- Dowels for rear direct drive mounts.
- Optical endstop.
STLs for required prints also a pdf guide is in works and there is a basic guide and cad file in this post.
Be sure to order the following parts if you need them, as they are not included:
Dragon or mosquito hotend or any that uses same bolt pattern as either.
Recommended, especially for Dual Extrusion:
Huvud 3D Printer Tool Board “these will be available soon again they were hard to source cause chip shortage”
A print with beta gantry install so not even including the improved rear mounts and a 400mms cube looks better than stock did at 150.
There are no reviews yet.