- All metal (tested to >320°C) 400c validation in progress
- Dual vertical heater cartridges (standard Ø6.0 x 20mm, any wattage that your machine can support), clamped in for good thermal transfer
- Standard Ø3.0 x 15mm temp-sensor (thermistor or PT100/1000) clamped between the heaters & the nozzle for accurate sensing
- Standard E3D Volcano nozzle, which are readily available in various materials & work well
- Very rigid structure via 3 titanium hollow pillar mounts, because crashes happen and threaded heat-breaks can bend, tear out, or break
- The heat is retained to the melt zone by the titanium feed tube & copper heat sink, significantly limiting heat-soak to the filament in the feed mechanism
- Very well cooled via modular fan options
- Protected with a high-temperature silicon sock to minimize heat loss (increase efficiency) & for safety
Please note that derfault is a “bare” Hotend – it does not include an extruder, heater cartridges, temp sensor, or fan.
Troodon package includes mounting adapter to get rid of groovemount and includes 2 heaters pre terminated . To complete install you need to transfer thermistor from old hotend and install a nozzle .
Troodon package with thermistor includes all of the above with a thermistor so that nothing from old hotend is used and you only need to supply a nozzle.
Troodon package with high temp thermsitor includes a high temp thermistor “if using my klipper kit and or components repo you can simply select your thermistor or if need be comment you need help configuring RRF or Klipper and i can remote in and make changes at no charge.
More information can be found on the Takoto website.
There are no reviews yet.