- All metal (tested to >320°C) Validating 400c
- Dual vertical heater cartridges (standard Ø6.0 x 50mm, any wattage that your machine can support), clamped in for good thermal transfer
- Standard Ø3.0 x 15mm temp-sensor (thermistor or PT100/1000) clamped between the heaters & the nozzle for accurate sensing “not included”
- Standard E3D Volcano nozzle, which are readily available in various materials & work well
- Very rigid structure via 3 titanium hollow pillar mounts, because crashes happen and threaded heat-breaks can bend, tear out, or break
- The heat is retained to the melt zone by the titanium feed tube & copper heat sink, significantly limiting heat-soak to the filament in the feed mechanism
- Very well cooled via modular fan options
Only available with heaters since it requires 50mm heaters.
More information can be found on the Takoto website.